If you have disconnected to current network on your Windows 10 System and forget the password then no need to worry. You can find the password easily if you have another PC connected on the same network.
This post will help you and solve your question How to Find Wifi Password on Windows 10.
How To Check Wifi Password on Windows 10?
To check the Wifi Password on Windows 10 you need to follow the following steps:
- Select the Start button, then select Settings >> Network & Internet >> Status >> Network and Sharing Center.
- In Network and Sharing Center select your Wi-Fi network name (You can find it next to Connections)
- Select Wireless Properties in the Wi-Fi Status.
- In Wireless Network Properties, select the Security tab, then select the Show characters check box.
- It will display you Wi-Fi network password in the Network security key box.
Now you can use this password on the PC that is not connected on the Network.
For this you have to click “connect to Wi-Fi “and then enter the password.
Now your Windows 10 system is connected to the Wi-Fi.
We hope this post has helped you a lot and your query of “how to know wifi password in windows 10” has been solved now.
General5 months ago
Which is the Longest River in the world?
General2 months ago
Oppo Company Belongs to Which Country? Is Oppo A Chinese Company? | Oppo Origin Country
General6 months ago
Serena Valentina – What You Should Know About Her
General3 months ago
MoviezWap 2022 Telugu Movies Free Download